A great company to work for.
We are a busy, growing glass glazier established in August 1985. Lemon Bay Glass (a.k.a. Lemon Bay Glass & Mirror) is hiring installers both in our residential and commercial divisions. This locally owned Englewood, FL glass company specializes in all phases of glass and related products for residential and commercial customers. The focus of the company has always been on providing the customer with the highest level of service and delivering satisfaction beyond expectations. Come see us about careers at Lemon Bay Glass.
We are interested in dedicated individuals eager to join a professional, positive, and upbeat work environment. The ideal candidate(s) is one who takes pride in their work, is self-starting, self-motivating, and is a team player with goals to establish a long-term commitment. Must have a clean Drivers License
Duties will include the fabrication & installation of commercial storefronts, windows & doors, high-end frameless shower enclosures, mirrors, and table work. Salary is based on experience.
We are committed to empowering our associates and providing continuous learning and growth opportunities. If you are a friendly, focused, and positive individual looking for a long-term career with a dynamic company you have come to the right place! Careers at Lemon Bay Glass.
We are currently looking for ‘EXPERIENCED INSTALLERS’ and ‘GLASS INSTALLATION TECHNICIANS’. We are interested in talking with those willing to learn glass installation techniques to build a career and those with professional skills interested in working with a growing established local company.
1. Glass Shower Installer: The right candidate will have at least 2-5 years of experience. Candidates will be able to measure, fabricate, and install a variety of glass products. The best fit will be experienced with shower doors, tub enclosures, frameless and semi-frameless installations, as well as custom designs—someone who is self-motivated & takes immense pride in their work. Having experience in all aspects of handling glass; glass & mirror installations; ability to lift 85-100 lbs.
2. Commercial Glass Installer: Currently seeking an experienced commercial storefront, glass, window, and door installer to join the team! The right candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in the field. Be able to measure, fabricate, and install a variety of commercial glass materials/products. The candidate will be an experienced craftsman with an eye for detail and a desire for perfection. Have your own hand tools. Experience in all aspects of handling glass; ability to lift and carefully handle up to 100 lbs.
3. Glass Installation Technicians: We are willing to teach professional glass skills for both the residential and commercial sides of the business. Send us an email. Do you have fine carpentry skills? We offer on-the-job training in glass installation, and if needed, the opportunity to work alongside experienced glass installation techs. We are in search of career-minded individuals. Do you have a professional and positive attitude, and are ready to learn new skills?
The positions available are full-time (F/T – 8-hour shift; Mon. – Fri.) with benefits as well as a 401k plan + company match, profit sharing, paid holiday/vacation time, and a friendly work environment.
We are looking for people with strong interpersonal and communication skills, polite and customer friendly, dedicated and take initiative, have an understanding of essential math skills, an eye for detail, and desire perfection.
– Must know how to read a measuring tape
– Must be able to do basic construction math (for example: 3 3/16 – 2 1/8 = ?)
– Must be able to lift and carefully handle heavy glass (up to 100 lbs.)
Salary is based on experience. Tell us about the most memorable jobs you have worked on. Do you have referrals? Lemon Bay Glass has 401(k) matching, an employee discount, health insurance, and paid time off.
Things You Need
Let us know if you have your own tools and a valid Florida driver’s license.
We look forward to meeting you.
Contact Lemon Bay Glass for an interview (Link here) please also put “JOB” in the email subject line.